The criminal justice field is in need of individuals with the passion to lead and join the next generation of professionals to defend against injustices. Lewis' online MS in Criminal Justice will instill the knowledge and skills needed to critically analyze and ethically address the complex issues in contemporary society.
- 100% online format
- Complete within 2 years
- Two Concentrations: Criminal Justice, Security Studies
- Prestigious alumni community
- Networking opportunities
The program's relatable and engaging coursework emphasizes organizational and management theory, the development of practical skills relating to the administration of criminal justice agencies and the ability to apply theory and research to address and resolve practical problems.
Why choose Lewis University?
- Relatable and engaging curriculum that place emphasis on organizational and management theory, the development of practical skills relating to the administration of criminal justice agencies and the ability to apply theory and research to address and resolve practical problems.
- Experienced faculty who have tremendous industry experience and who share their passion for criminal and social justice field.
- Online learning format is convenient and effective allowing you to pursue your advanced professional goals without interrupting your current career.
- A major in a social or behavioral science, OR
- Be currently serving as a criminal justice practitioner, OR
- If the bachelor's degree is not social or behavioral science related, and if not currently serving as a criminal justice practitioner, successfully complete two criminal justice courses selected by the program director with a grade of "B" or better prior to admission as a degree candidate
- Undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Statement of purpose
- Official academic transcripts from all colleges attended
- Two letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission