Are you ready to push the boundaries of computer science? Create future-shaping innovations with Lewis University's online MS in Computer Science. Through hands-on coursework, you will learn advanced computing while honing your problem-solving, analytical and creative abilities. Gain highly valued tech knowledge and skills in this rapidly growing field, and get ready to shape tomorrow's technology in dramatic ways.
- Cyber Security Concentration: Learn how to identify, monitor and investigate organizational cyber-threats, as well as how to recommend steps and create responses to combat them. Become an expert in encryption and authentication systems, and learn how to design software and networks that mitigate cyber attacks. Gain the ability to specify tools and architectures that proactively and reactively secure information systems.
- 100% online format
- Complete in as little as 2 years
Why Choose Lewis University?
- Outcomes-based learning that allows you to gain in-depth knowledge and experience in developing enterprise-scale applications, database systems, security solutions and intelligent automated systems.
- Personalized, flexible education that fits your career goals, with the option to choose a targeted concentration area.
- Capstone thesis or project that results in a publication-worthy document or a computer systems project sponsored by an external organization. Your work will combine theory and practice and demonstrate to employers your abilities as an innovator and problem-solver.
- Experienced faculty who have tremendous industry experience and who share their passion for computer science and the latest learning in a fast-changing field
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Lewis University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent