Master of Science in Information Security
The online Master of Science in Information Security is designed to provide students with technical skills and techniques for securing a variety of computing platforms. Students will learn to make managerial decisions informed by cyber security considerations, including how to quantify the value of IT assets and the risk associated with losing them.
Students will be prepared to take the highly regarded CISSP Certification Exam upon completion.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$795.00
Out of State Rate:$795.00
Additional Fees :$370.00
Fees Overview :
Technology Fee (per semester): $50
Graduate Graduation Fee (one-time): $170
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$28,195.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$28,195.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Full admission requires 3.0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Provisional admission may be granted for GPA under 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and completion of 9 credit hours in the program with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 24 years of age
- 3 years of work experience
- Completed application
- Official academic transcripts from all colleges attended
- Personal essay
- Two letters of recommendation
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Become part of a university designated by the The National Security Agency (NSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education (CAE/IAE) for the academic years 2011–2016.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.