Become the leader that others choose to follow. Lewis University's online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership builds upon your innate ability to inspire others, instilling within you the advanced skills, techniques, theories and perspectives that will enable you to effectively empower and motivate people in your organization. The curriculum is designed with real-world, applicable examples and a Capstone Project is integrated, so the knowledge gained can be directly applied to your career.
Design How You Want to Lead
Lewis' online M.A. in Organizational Leadership program offers five unique concentrations, so you're able to customize your education in order to meet your professional aspirations and become an effective leader. Target your leadership with a concentration in:
- Professional and Executive Coaching Concentration – Gain the vital skills needed to enable others to become influential leaders. This concentration utilizes a hands-on approach to develop your coaching skills and practices. The Organizational and Leadership Coaching Concentration curriculum is also accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and will help you prepare for the ICF's credentialing exam.
- 100% online format
- Complete in as little as in 2 years
Why choose Lewis University?
- Personalized, flexible education that fits your professional goals, with the option to choose a targeted concentration in Professional and Executive Coaching.
- Relatable and engaging coursework is based off real-world examples and incorporates a capstone project, ensuring that what you learn in the classroom will be immediately applicable to your career.
- Experienced faculty who have tremendous industry experience and who share their passion for organizational leadership and the latest learning in a competitive field.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Lewis University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Essay/Writing Sample, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- Applicants must be at least 24 years of age and have three years of work experience.