The online Graduate Certificate in Professional and Executive Coaching is an 18-credit program that provides the foundation for a comprehensive understanding of business coaching theory, methodology and techniques. The certificate courses meet all required coach training hours for students to become certified coaches through the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Accelerated Program: In just 12 months, you can earn your Coaching Graduate Certificate with the leadership and people-oriented skills you need to advance your career.
- 100% Online: All courses are offered in a convenient, flexible online format allowing you to earn your graduate certificate while balancing life's other responsibilities.
- Affordable Alternative: Career-driven professionals seeking advanced education on a smaller budget are ideal candidates for a certificate.
- Industry Versatility: Students can utilize their existing background and dynamic skills in organizational leadership across many domains including business, education, government and non-profit.
- Transferable Credits: Should you decide to continue your advanced studies after completing your graduate certificate, all credit hours earned can be applied towards Lewis University's online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Have maintained a GPA of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) in the last 60 hours of undergraduate courses
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all institutions of higher education previously attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Be accepted by the Graduate Council of the College of Arts and Sciences
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission