Graduate Certificate in Data Science
The online Graduate Certificate in Data Science is an 18-credit hour program that can be completed in as little as one year. Students will gain insight into the key mathematical and computer science issues involved in the analysis of big data sets by collecting and interpreting large quantities of organizational data to develop effective solutions for distilling the information.
- Accelerated Program: In just 12 months, you can earn your Data Science Graduate Certificate with the technical and data analysis skills you need to advance your career.
- 100% Online: All courses are offered in a convenient, flexible online format allowing you to earn your graduate certificate while balancing life's other responsibilities.
- Affordable Alternative: Career-driven professionals seeking advanced education on a smaller budget are ideal candidates for a certificate.
- Industry Versatility: Students can utilize their existing background and dynamic skills in data science across many domains including business, education, government, science and technology.
- Transferable Credits: Should you decide to continue your advanced studies after completing your graduate certificate, all credit hours earned can be applied towards Lewis University's online Master's in Data Science.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$795.00
Out of State Rate:$795.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$14,310.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$14,310.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A bachelors degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.