Designed for the convenience of the working adult, the online Business Administration program will prepare you for effective enterprise leadership – ready to make strategic decisions with the future in mind.
As a Business Administration degree student at Lewis University, you will learn:
- How individuals and organizations interact in a wired, global society
- How to effectively manage people, processes and organizational resources
- Smart decision-making and successful team-building strategies
- Core business disciplines such as accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management, leadership, information technology and quantitative decision making
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Lewis University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Applicante must have completed 30 semester hours of transferable credit, which includes College Writing 1 or equivalent, at a regionally-accredited, post-secondary institution.
- Applicants must demonstrate evidence of significant work experience or military training.