Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Lewis-Clark State College provides an educational foundation for continued nursing study at the graduate level, gives students an understanding of the art and science of nursing, and develops and expands knowledge and skills that allow nurses to assume the role of provider of care, designer/manager/coordinator of care, and member of the profession. Graduates are prepared to:
- Function as Baccalaureate nurses in various healthcare settings
- Participate as members of interdisciplinary healthcare teams
- Understand and assume leadership roles in the healthcare system
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$422.27
Out of State Rate:$1,227.33
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $6,334
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $18,410
Required Admission Tests:Other
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Have graduated from a regionally accredited college with a A.A.S. or A.S. degree
- Have an active and unencumbered license to practice as a practical nurse
- Completion of General Education Core Requirements, with 2.0 GPA in core courses
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (based on a 4.0 scale) from all colleges and universities attended
- Complete Pre-Requisite Courses with "C" grade or better in each course
- Complete the HESI A2 Admission Assessment Exam, minimum score of 75% required
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.