Lewis-Clark State College is a four-year public school located in Lewiston, Idaho. Governor William J. McConnell founded the school in 1893 as the Lewiston State Normal School, a teacher training school. In 1917, the school’s Administrative Building suffered from severe damage in a fire that was later concluded to be the act of arson and was believed to be committed by a student. In 1971 the school’s name was officially changed to Lewis-State College.
Lewis-Clark State College offers certificates of completion, associate’s degrees, and bachelor’s degrees. In addition to these degrees, LCSC offers continuing education courses, distance education programs, workshops, conferences, apprenticeships, workforce training programs, and various non-credit educational programs.
Accreditation & Licensing
Lewis-Clark State College is accredited by:
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)