Office Administration Diploma
The online Office Administration Diploma program from Lenoir Community College prepares students for careers in the technology-driven offices of today. Courses explore topics such as:
- Text Entry & Formatting
- Records Management
- Executive Terminology
- Speech Recognition
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$76.00
Out of State Rate:$268.00
Fees Overview :
- Activity Fee (per semester): 1-6 credits: $8; 7-11 credits: $19; 12-16 credits: $32
- Tech Fee (per semester): $16
- Caps Fee (per semester): $10
- Accident Insurance Fee (per semester): $1.65
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official high school transcripts or equivalent
- College transcripts (if applicable)
- Computer Placement Test (some students may qualify for a waiver)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
LCC is not authorized to deliver distance education in California, Connecticut, Florida, and Massachusetts.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.