The online MBA with a concentration in Marketing recognizes the importance of the marketing function in organizations of all types and sizes. The curriculum focuses on creating superior customer value and sustainable competitive advantages from an integrative perspective. Students also study a wide range of issues in marketing from global strategies to branding methods. Courses in Marketing may include:
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Creating Breakthrough Innovations
- Marketing Research and Analysis
- Sales Management
- Marketing Communications Strategies
In addition, the program challenges students to think in new ways while still being ethical and committed to critical thinking. Graduates are ready to take on both traditional and non-traditional marketing positions and situations.
A mandatory on-campus weekend orientation at the beginning of the program is required.
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time, professional work experience
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived if certain criteria are met
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education