The online Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering program is designed for working professional engineers focused on gaining new knowledge that will advance their careers or allow them to continue on to higher education. The flexible program offers both a thesis and non-thesis program option, depending on the student’s interests and goals. The curriculum covers areas such as solid and fluid mechanics, engineering materials, product design and manufacturing, thermodynamics and control systems.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Transcript (unofficial transcript submitted with application; a final official transcript is required from all students accepted into our graduate program)
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE scores are highly recommended but not required
- Minimum required GPA is 3.0
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education