Business Management Certificate
The online Business Management Certificate program from Lehigh Carbon Community College prepares students for entry-level management positions as management trainees or to become business owners. Graduates are able to:
- Describe the business enterprise concept, including ethical considerations
- Produce conventional written business communications
- Recognize supervisory skills and standard management procedures
- Apply fundamental accounting principles and procedures
- Apply legal principles, particularly rules of contracts, to all business activities
- Demonstrate and integrate computer literacy
Delivery Format:100% Online
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$8,904.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$13,155.00
International Students Accepted:Maybe - Contact School
- High school transcripts or GED scores
- College transcripts (if applicable)
- Placement test (some students may be exempt)
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
LCCC is not authorized to deliver online courses in California, Florida, Massachusetts, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.