Business Management Associate in Applied Science
The online Business Management AAS degree program from Lehigh Carbon Community College provides students with a knowledge of general business practices and procedures so they are prepared to enter the business world as an owner, assistant manager, or supervisor trainee. Graduates possess the ability to:
- Describe the business enterprise concept, including ethical considerations
- Produce conventional written business communications
- Recognize supervisory skills and standard management procedures
- Apply fundamental accounting principles and procedures
- Apply legal principles, particularly rules of contracts, to all business activities
- Recognize the impact of business decisions in both domestic and global environments
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$3,630.00
Out of State Rate:$5,265.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$14,520.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$21,060.00
International Students Accepted:Maybe - Contact School
- High school transcripts or GED scores
- College transcripts (if applicable)
- Placement test (some students may be exempt)
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
LCCC is not authorized to deliver online courses in California, Florida, Massachusetts, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.