Find out more about Lee University

Take the first step today

Talk with an Enrollment Counselor specializing in
Ministry Leadership--Church Administration Emphasis BA.

 Your privacy is important and your data is secure.

Program Details

Lee University, a Christ-Centered Liberal Arts Campus, offers a Bachelor of Science degree in Ministry Leadership – Church Administration Emphasis. A Bachelor of Arts degree in Ministry Leadership with a concentration in Church Administration allows students to get involved in the Christian community. 

All students enrolled in the program must take ENGL-106 or ENGL-110 by the completion of the 18th hour of college credit. Students who not meet this requirement must enroll in ENGL-106 or ENGL110 before enrolling in any additional courses.

The Bachelor of Science in Ministry Leadership is part of the Division of Adult Learning, and requires a total of 120 credit hours for completion. The program includes a religion core to provide a biblical/theological foundation that includes six classes: BIBL-101, BIBL-102, BIBL-261, THEO-230, THEO-231, and THEO-335.

The general education core portion of the program includes 12 credit hours in the humanities, 12 credit hours in communications, six credit hours in social science, and six hours in natural science and mathematics.

The specialty area includes ten courses for a total of thirty hours. The courses are BIBL-204, BIBL-402, BIBL-421, CHED-340, CHMN-320, CLDR-301, CLDR-310, CLDR-450, PASM-351, and THEO-232.

The church administration emphasis portion of the course involves eight courses, for a total of 24 credit hours. The courses include CHED-241, CLDR-302, CLDR-303, CLDR-401, CLDR-410, CLDR-430, CLDR-440, and CLDR-475.

A class under the academic assessment portion of the program, GNST-400, is also required. For completion of the program, students must also complete 12 credit hours of general electives. Any student who transitions to a Lee campus program must meet the Lee University residential general education requirements, which can be found in the undergraduate catalog.

Accreditation & Licensing

Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges