The online Bachelor of Science in Ministry Leadership with an emphasis in Youth Ministry degree program is available from Lee University. The Youth Ministry emphasis prepares students for careers working with youth in various ministry settings. The curriculum offers an understanding of what is involved in the role of a youth minister and articulates strategies for youth ministry. In addition, this degree program prepares students for leadership based on the Bible and theology and teaches leadership skills.
Courses in Youth Ministry include:
- Introduction to Adolescent Ministry
- Creative Communication for Ministry
- Models of Youth Ministry
- Strategies for Youth Ministry
- Outdoor Youth Ministries
- Contemporary Issues in Youth Ministry
This program is also available in a Bachelor of Arts degree.
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants should have three years of life experience beyond high school graduation.