Lee University offers an online Bachelor of Science in Ministry Leadership with an emphasis in Pastoral Ministry. This program is designed for adults who want to become involved in church ministry by developing leadership potential based on biblical principles. In the Pastoral Ministry emphasis, students gain an understanding of the call to vocational ministry and identify fundamentals and techniques used in pastoral preaching. This is in addition to the biblical and theological knowledge and leadership and research skills learned in the regular Ministry Leadership curriculum.
Courses in Pastoral Ministry include:
- Legal Foundations for Church Leaders
- Marriage and the Family
- Fundamentals of Preaching (DAL)
- Contemporary World Religions
- Techniques of Preaching (DAL)
- Pastoral Counseling
This is also available as a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years of life experience beyond high school graduation
- Official transcripts
- If a first time college student under the age of 25, official copies of ACT or SAT scores
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges