Lee University offers the online BA in Ministry Leadership with a concentration in Music and Worship. This degree allows students to get involved in the Christian community. Students will articulate an understanding of the importance of music and worship in the church and demonstrate a foundational technical understanding of music theory and practice.
The following courses are offered in the Music and Worship emphasis:
- Introduction to Music Ministry
- Music Ministry Leadership
- Congregational Song
- Aspects of Leading Music for Worship
- Special Topics in Church Music
- Concepts and Models of Music in Worship
This degree is also offered as a Bachelor of Science but those taking the Bachelor of Arts program must complete courses in a modern language at the intermediate level.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years of life experience beyond high school graduation
- Official transcripts
- If a first time college student under the age of 25, official copies of ACT or SAT scores
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges