Lee University offers the online BA in Ministry Leadership with an emphasis in Discipleship. This degree allows students to get involved in the Christian community. Students will demonstrate an understanding of educational ministry and discipleship in the church and display an understanding of the importance of small group ministry within the church.
The following courses are offered in the Discipleship emphasis:
- Principles of Teaching in Christian Education
- Introduction to Small Group Ministry
- Legal Foundations for Church Leaders
- Introduction to Adolescent Ministry
- Christian Education of Children
- Christian Education of Adults
The BA degree requires courses in a modern foreign language at an intermediate level.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years of life experience beyond high school graduation
- Official transcripts
- If a first time college student under the age of 25, official copies of ACT or SAT scores
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges