Lee University offers the online BA in Ministry Leadership with an emphasis in Counseling. This degree allows students to get involved in the Christian community. Students will articulate an understanding of the role of ministry counseling in the church and identify various theories and methods in church counseling.
The following courses are offered in the Counseling emphasis:
- Psychology of Human Sexuality
- Crisis Intervention Counseling
- Theories of Counseling
- Methods of Counseling
- Abnormal Psychology
- The Christian Family
The BA version of this degree requires modern foreign language courses at the intermediate level.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years of life experience beyond high school graduation
- Official transcripts
- If a first time college student under the age of 25, official copies of ACT or SAT scores
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges