Lee University offers the online BA in Ministry Leadership with a concentration in Church Administration. This degree allows students to get involved in the Christian community. Students will demonstrate an understanding of the role of leadership within the church and identify methods for developing leadership within the church. In addition, you will learn to formulate strategies to direct Christians to apply leadership skills in life contexts, gain critical thinking and communication skills, and be able to use primary and secondary sources for research in the field.
The following courses are offered in the Church Administration emphasis:
- Legal Foundations for Church Leaders
- Developing Local Church Leadership
- Educational Ministry of the Church
- Leadership and Administration
- Cross-Cultural Leadership
- Theology of Leadership
- Value-Based Leadership
- Leadership and Groups
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants should have three years of life experience beyond high school graduation.