Master of Science in Industrial Engineering
Lawrence Technological University
Lawrence Technological University offers the online MS in Industrial Engineering. As competition from around the globe increases, so does the demand for improved productivity, output, and service quality from domestic companies. As a result, the need for industrial engineers has never been greater. This program is designed for students aspiring to work to optimize complex processes or systems. A job within the scope of industrial engineering can entail improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated systems of people, money, knowledge, information, equipment, energy, materials, analysis and synthesis, as well as the mathematical, physical and social sciences together with the principles and methods of engineering design to specify, predict and evaluate the results to be obtained from such systems or processes.
Engineering Core Courses:
- Production, Planning, and Control
- Advanced Optimization Techniques
- Engineering Systems Simulation
- Applied Stochastic Processes
- Technology Management
- Quality Control
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, science, math, computer science, or physical science (or other technical field) from an accredited college or university (minimum GPA of 3.0). Individuals with a degree in a non-engineering field may be required to take prerequisite course work;
- Official transcripts of all completed college work;
- Three letters of recommendation;
- A resume, including professional experiences and extracurricular activities.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission