The online MBA from Lawrence Technological University offers a concentration in Cybersecurity for students interested in advancing their careers into management roles in leading companies, non-profits, and government entities. The program also provides an advanced knowledge base and the business and management skills employers are seeking. You will gain skills in the critical areas of communication, strategy, leadership, and management. Students will be prepared to help their companies and organizations strategize and advance in evolving global markets and will be able to make critical decisions in real-world business situations.
Other advantages to this program include:
- Convenience—study when and where you want
- Fast-paced—earn your degree in under 2 years
- Collaborative—learn beside professionals from large companies
- Relevant—Cybersecurity is a fast-growing profession
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- Applicants who do not have a master's degree and do not meet the 3.0 GPA requirement may submit GMAT scores or other approved assessment for consideration.