Master of Educational Technology Training and Performance Improvement
Lawrence Technological University offers a Master of Educational Technology with an emphasis on Training and Performance Improvement degree. This program's curriculum prepares teachers, administrators, and other educational professionals for the thoughtful use of technologies to support teaching and learning in a range of educational environments. It draws on current theories of learning and development to understand the role of technology in learning and instruction.
Through the program students will:
- Network and interact with fellow educators and educational professionals
- Learn how to make their teaching more effective through technology
- Utilize a wide range of technologies for education such as digital video production, web site development, general productivity tools, graphic design and interactive media
- Develop educational objects and artifacts that can be used immediately with your students and peers
- Learn important theories and trends on learning and teaching with technology from enthusiastic and experienced Lawrence Tech instructors
- Prepare to take greater leadership roles in their business or educational setting
Students will learn to analyze systems performance as well as select, design, implement and evaluate interventions in courses such as: Computer Applications for Education, Multimedia Development 1, Distance Learning Through Technology, Leading Organizational Change, Leadership and Leadership Development, and Project Management. Students also take three elective courses, which include: Multimedia Development 2, Project Risk and Quality Management, and Perspectives in International Business. To finish the degree program students either have to prepare a project or take a management thesis course.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.