Lawrence Technological University offers the online Master of Architecture. The field of architecture is constantly evolving, and architects with a graduate degree are in high demand. This program gives architects a competitive edge in the job market and provides the skills to navigate today’s technological work environments. It combines theory and practice to support the growth and development of each student.
Two ways to earn your Master of Architecture from LTU:
- M.Arch 36 – For students who have earned a BS in Architecture from LTU or a comparable institution. This track is ideal for prospective architects who wish to expand their skills and earn a master’s degree while continuing to work.
- M.Arch 3+ – An extended program for individuals with an undergraduate degree other than a BS in Architecture. This option specifically welcomes students with accomplishments and interests in other fields of inquiry with the expectation that such students will bring their interests and skills into the practice of architecture.
- Official transcripts
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Three letters of recommendation
- Hold a B.S. Architecture degree (pre-professional) or a Bachelor of Architecture
- A portfolio
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission