Lawrence Technological University offers the online Master of Architecture degree. With this architecture degree, students are prepared to work in the field of architecture which is constantly evolving. Graduate architecture degrees are in high demand and this program provides architects with a competitive edge in the job market. Students gain the skills needed to navigate the modern technological work environment. The curriculum combines theory and practice to support the growth and development of each student.
There are two ways to earn your Master of Architecture from LTU:
- M.Arch 36 – For students who have earned a BS in Architecture from LTU or a comparable institution. This track is ideal for prospective architects who wish to expand their skills and earn a master’s degree while continuing to work.
- M.Arch 3+ – An extended program for individuals with an undergraduate degree other than a BS in Architecture. This option specifically welcomes students with accomplishments and interests in other fields of inquiry with the expectation that such students will bring their interests and skills into the practice of architecture.
- Official transcripts
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Three letters of recommendation
- Hold a B.S. Architecture degree (pre-professional) or a Bachelor of Architecture
- A portfolio
This degree holds special accredation from Lawrence Tech NAAB
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission