The online Master of Science in Management/Marketing prepares students to lead with purpose through a rigorous curriculum combining marketing, communications, and a foundational knowledge of business management. Emphasizing the connection between organizational strategy, management, and effective business communications, courses use a diverse toolkit, enabling students to effectively build strategies that raise an organization’s brand and to excel in a competitive industry. With a maximum of 23 students in a class, instructors maintain a highly collaborative, personalized learning environment which targets each student’s particular interests and aligns each student’s education with specific goals, skills, and knowledge that can be immediately applied to the student’s career.
- Some courses may require on-campus components
- Must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- A one page personal statement
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education