E-Business Certificate of Achievement
The online E-Business Certificate of Achievement program from Lansing Community College provides students with an understanding of the rapidly growing field of e-business. Courses explore topics such as:
- Web Site Design & Development
- Principles of Marketing
- Mobile App Development
- Web Site Management
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$206.00
Out of State Rate:$309.00
Fees Overview :
Tuition is charged on a per billing hour basis. This program requires 32-35 billing hours and 32-35 credits.
International Students pay $360 per billing hour for tuition.
- Registration Fee (per semester): $25
- Student Support Fee (per billable hour): $11
- Online Learning Course Fee (per course): $25
International Students Accepted:Yes
- College transcripts (if applicable)
- SAT/ACT scores, or placement test
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.