Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Lamar University is designed for career-oriented registered nurses seeking a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. The curriculum explores a broad range of nursing topics, including:
- Community nursing
- Evidence-based practice
- Holistic health assessment
- Nursing leadership
- Management courses
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$336.40
Out of State Rate:$754.33
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $5,046
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $11,315
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS or ADN) degree or a Diploma in Nursing from an approved program
- Grade Point Average of 2.5 or higher (Students with a GPA of 2.4 to 2.49 may be accepted on a conditional basis.)
- Proof of current unencumbered license to practice professional nursing (RN) in the United States or approved United States territory
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.