The online Master of Education in Education Administration program is a service-oriented program offered to professionals. Students will develop skills to lead organizations in education, implement programs, and help students achieve new levels of learning. The curriculum prepares students to manage organizations and their operations, work with human resource development, and to build parent involvement and community support.
- Submit official, sealed, transcripts from each institution attended
- GRE Policy
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (institutional bachelor’s degree) requires no GRE
- Undergraduate GPA between 2.5 and 2.99 (institutional bachelor’s degree) requires a qualifying GRE by the third course, if accepted by the Department.
- For those applicants within the 2.5-2.99 range in the institutional bachelor’s degree, a last 60 hour count will be performed and if the derived GPA is 3.0 or higher, the applicant will be granted admission on the no-GRE status
- Applicants with a GPA below 2.5 in the institutional bachelor’s will not be admitted
- Valid teaching certificate
- Two years teaching experience
- Employed on a TEA approved public or private school campus
- Personal Essay
- Reference from your Principal
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges