General Accounting Certificate
The online General Accounting Certificate program from Lakeland Community College is designed for students with little or no college background who are interested in pursuing an entry-level position in accounting. Courses explore topics such as:
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Financial Analysis Using Spreadsheets
- Auditing Theory & Practice
- Business Law
All credits earned can also be applied toward an associate degree in accounting.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$126.05
Out of State Rate:$294.05
Additional Fees :$443.95
Fees Overview :
Tuition for Lake County residents is $97.75 per credit.
- General Fee (per credit): $11.80
- Student Support Service Fee (per semester): $14.25
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$4,729.65
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$10,441.65
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official high school transcript or GED
- College transcript (if applicable)
- ACT/SAT scores or placement test
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Lakeland Community College is not authorized to deliver distance education in Delaware, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Utah, and Wyoming.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.