Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine offers the online Master in Health Services Administration. This program provides students with the skills required to plan, direct, and lead medical and health service organizations as administrators in hospital or other acute and subacute healthcare facilities, public health care organizations, pharmacies and private practice groups. The knowledge gained is essential for fiscal, planning and managerial work in healthcare organizations and the establishment and management of clinical practices.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Health Policy Formulation, Implementation and Evaluation
- Professional and Communication Skills Development
- Healthcare Organizations and Administration
- Population Health and Status Assessment
- Research Methodology and Application
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Additional Materials May Be Requested
- Program has an on-campus residency component.