La Salle University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from La Salle University provides students with the opportunity to enhance critical-thinking skills, strengthen self-concept as a person and as a member of the nursing profession, and set a course for independent learning, adding to personal and professional growth. The goal of the program is to help registered nurses (RNs) prepare for a broader practice and provide a foundation for career mobility into leadership positions.The curriculum concentrates on the knowledge and skills needed to provide evidence-based nursing care to individuals, families and populations. Coursework emphasizes teaching knowledge, skills, ethical values, and critical reasoning of a professional nurse.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$614.81
Out of State Rate:$614.81
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per semester): $585
- Student Activities Fee (per semester): $200
- Technology Fee (per semester): $150
- Commencement Fee (one-time): $150
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Degree curriculum: 52 credits
- Must have earned at least 60 credits prior to beginning nursing classes
- Official copies of transcripts from colleges or universities attended and/or nursing school
- Copy of R.N. licensure
- GPA of 2.75 in previous nursing program
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.