The MBA with an Accounting specialization online equips professionals with skills in the areas of accounting, finance and management, in addition to providing some of the necessary requirements for CPA licensure. Coursework blends foundational theory with real-world applications. This program requires the completion of core courses, specialization studies and executive coursework, in addition to a final capstone course. Foundation courses may be required for those who do not have a background in business.
- ERP systems
- Accounting management
- Contemporary accounting issues
- Financial analysis
- Leadership and decision making
- And more!
La Salle University provides a program rich in experience, with 40 years of MBA offerings. You can form vital connections as you network with other students, faculty and industry specialists.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- GMAT or GRE test scores (waivers for qualified applicants)
- Foundation prerequisites for students who have not completed undergraduate equivalents
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education