Master of Science in Human Capital Development
La Salle University offers an online Master of Science in Human Capital Development program. The Human Capital Development curriculum is designed for human resource practitioners and managers with workforce development responsibilities. The program is a modern alternative to traditional human resource and business administration degrees. Human resource professional working and managers, often demand peak productivity from a workforce, even in the tough economic environment. The HR department strives to accomplishing objectives while keeping quality of work from employees, this requires strategic planning that is problem-solving from an organizational point of view.
The Master of Science in Human Capital Development (HCD) program will teach human resource inpiduals how to serve as an adviser to senior management, working to transform current staff into the staff needed for success of the organizations future. Students will learn to develop, implement, and measure the intangible human capital resources for an organizations financial efficiency. The Human Capital Development program will teach graduates how to develop solutions that integrate an organization's, people, mission, goals, and objectives. With a smooth running Human Resources department, a company can be defined by more than just book value, but by the value its employees add to their community and work culture.
Students will graduate from the HCD degree program with the core competencies:
1. An understanding of how HCD is strategically integrated with an organization’s people, mission, goals, and objectives.
2. How a well-structured HCD framework links the organization’s workforce to its bottom line.
3. Providing insight into the legal environment under which HCD professionals operate.
4. How organizations invest in human capital, ethically manage knowledge and measure the development process against their bottom line.
5. How to tactically direct and mitigate organizational conflict.
6. To enable those in charge to both diagnose and develop innovative solutions to complex strategic challenges.
7. Develop an ethical and results-oriented strategic leadership work culture.
8. Enhance communication skills with perse internal and external inpiduals.
The multidisciplinary curriculum for the online M.S. in Human Capital Development is designed for adult learners and draws courses from psychology, management, negotiation theory, and instructional technology to offer students a blend of theory and practice. Students are able to focus on a specific avenue of human development in concentrations like: education, healthcare, finance, global corporations, not-for-profit, and government.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.