Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from LaRoche College is designed to offer registered nurse students (graduates from diploma and associate degree programs) the opportunity to complete a professional degree that focuses on the scholarly approach to the discipline of nursing. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Nursing informatics
- Health care for older adults
- Ethical & legal aspects in professional nursing
- Health care for women
- Leadership in nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$680.00
Out of State Rate:$680.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 credits for completion, iincluding transfer and major requirements.
- Degree curriculum: last 30 credits must be completed at La Roche College
- Copy of current RN license
- Official transcripts from all educational programs
- Overall GPA of 2.5 or above from previous educational program
- Two letters of reference from a person who can address the applicant’s nursing ability and ability to achieve in an academic program
- Essay describing professional and academic goals
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
La Roche College is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and online courses due to higher education regulation changes from students residing in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.