Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
La Roche College
The online RN to BSN degree program from LaRoche College is designed to offer registered nurse students (graduates from diploma and associate degree programs) the opportunity to complete a professional degree that focuses on the scholarly approach to the discipline of nursing. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Nursing informatics
- Health care for older adults
- Ethical & legal aspects in professional nursing
- Health care for women
- Leadership in nursing
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 credits for completion, iincluding transfer and major requirements.
- Degree curriculum: last 30 credits must be completed at La Roche College
- Copy of current RN license
- Official transcripts from all educational programs
- Overall GPA of 2.5 or above from previous educational program
- Two letters of reference from a person who can address the applicant’s nursing ability and ability to achieve in an academic program
- Essay describing professional and academic goals
La Roche College is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and online courses due to higher education regulation changes from students residing in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
La Roche College is a private college located in McCandless, a suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The Sisters of Divine Providence founded the school in 1963 as a Roman Catholic college for religious sisters. La Roche was named in honor of Maria de la Roche who was the first superior of the Congregation of the Sisters of Divine Providence. In 1970, La Roche College became an independent Catholic institution while persifying course offerings through its affiliation with the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, which allowed for several new areas of study to emerge.
Programs offered at La Roche College include undergraduate and graduate programs, and online courses are available for students who want a flexible learning environment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.