Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Administration
La Roche College
The online Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Administration prepares nurses to serve in leadership and managerial roles within the healthcare system. The program prepares nurses to take the American Nurses Credentialing Center's basic certification examination for Nurse Administrators.
Graduates will be proficient in all duties of a nursing administrator such as:
- Ensuring the nursing unit at a particular hospital or clinic is on target with the care it provides
- Work with doctors and other specialists to assure patients get the treatment they require
- Oversee all nurses in a department
- Act as mentors, providing training sessions and tutorials for new hires
- Performing routine administrative tasks
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Commission of Education in Nursing
- BSN from an accredited program
- Official transcripts from all post secondary institutions attended.
- Current Resume or CV
- Essay of Professional & Academic Goals
- Two Letters of Reference
- GPA 3.0 or above
- Current Nursing License
- Work Experience Required
- Personal Interview
La Roche College is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and online courses due to higher education regulation changes from students residing in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
La Roche College is a private college located in McCandless, a suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The Sisters of Divine Providence founded the school in 1963 as a Roman Catholic college for religious sisters. La Roche was named in honor of Maria de la Roche who was the first superior of the Congregation of the Sisters of Divine Providence. In 1970, La Roche College became an independent Catholic institution while persifying course offerings through its affiliation with the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, which allowed for several new areas of study to emerge.
Programs offered at La Roche College include undergraduate and graduate programs, and online courses are available for students who want a flexible learning environment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.