Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Administration
The online Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Administration prepares nurses to serve in leadership and managerial roles within the healthcare system. The program prepares nurses to take the American Nurses Credentialing Center's basic certification examination for Nurse Administrators.
Graduates will be proficient in all duties of a nursing administrator such as:
- Ensuring the nursing unit at a particular hospital or clinic is on target with the care it provides
- Work with doctors and other specialists to assure patients get the treatment they require
- Oversee all nurses in a department
- Act as mentors, providing training sessions and tutorials for new hires
- Performing routine administrative tasks
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$715.00
Out of State Rate:$715.00
Additional Fees :$245.00
Fees Overview :
Graduate Technology Fee (per semester): $40; Graduation Application Fee (one-time): $85
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$25,985.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$25,985.00
International Students Accepted:No
- BSN from an accredited program
- Official transcripts from all post secondary institutions attended.
- Current Resume or CV
- Essay of Professional & Academic Goals
- Two Letters of Reference
- GPA 3.0 or above
- Current Nursing License
- Work Experience Required
- Personal Interview
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Commission of Education in Nursing
La Roche College is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and online courses due to higher education regulation changes from students residing in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.