Get ready to lead IT teams with solid business knowledge and experience — complete your degree in King University's 100% online B.S. in Information Technology program and choose the General Business track.
The program prepares you to excel in security, programming, network architecture, or database administration with core IT skills.
Then you'll focus your studies further by taking your choice of four business courses (from eight options) to combine your IT expertise with essential business knowledge, making you the candidate to beat for the leadership role you want.
Course Options Include
- Principles of Marketing: Learn how to satisfy customer needs.
- Financial Accounting: Get introduced to accounting principles and practices.
- Managerial Accounting: Use accounting to make managerial decisions.
- Management of Organizations: Gain fundamental managerial practices.
- Corporate Finance: Manage financial resources and capital.
- Statistics and Business Research Methods: Learn to define problems, design research, gather information, and analyze data to improve decision-making. Human
- Resource Management: Manage recruitment, assessment, compensation, motivation, appraisal, development, legal environments, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Operations Management: Cover forecasting, quality control, inventory management, supply chain management, and project management.
Learn 100% online and complete the degree in just 16 months with transfer credits.
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Students with a GPA below 2.2 may be considered and accepted on a conditional basis.