A bachelor’s in Psychology online from King University emphasizes the ways in which psychological theories and research relate to the real world. Students will learn how to use a diagnostic framework, evidence-based techniques, and critical thinking to benefit a variety of career paths. Graduates can find careers in positions such as case manager, career counselor, child protective services worker, rehabilitation specialist, or marketing and advertising manager.
This is a four semester bachelor completion program designed for students who have existing college credit to transfer. The curriculum focuses on a different facet of the field each semester:
- Knowledge Base – Social psychology, lifespan development, cognitive psychology
- Research – Statistics, research methods and measurement, individual research project
- Clinical – Theories of personality, abnormal psychology, theories of counseling
- Application – Group dynamics, Christian counseling, applied psychology
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
King University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have 45 semester transfer hours. Students who do not have necessary transfer credits may be able to complete King's pathway program.