Bachelor of Science in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
Designed for adult learners who are interested in the study of human behavior in the workplace. The program explores principles of psychology and business to improve the performance and well-being of employees and employers.
Graduates of this program will be prepared for a variety of potential career outcomes such as:
- Human Resource Management
- Social and Human Resource Assistant
- Employment Counselor
- Administrative Assistants for Psychologists
- Sales Representative
- Public Affairs
- Candidates should be at least 22 years old.
- Have a minimum transfer GPA of 2.0.
- An exception to the age requirement may be made based on significant work experience.
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education