There is a critical need today for employees who are highly skilled in foundational and advanced operations management master’s degree principles. To be successful in any industry using operations management expertise, you need strong leadership skills, the ability to link people, performance and workflow processes, and the knowledge to ensure optimal efficiency.
This is where an online Operations Management master's degree from Kettering University Online gives you an edge.
- Engage in the best practices in market relationship management and strategy development.
- Gain knowledge of how to integrate operations across all areas of your organization.
- Learn advanced skills in finance and capital management, enterprise resource planning systems, data management, human resource management and statistical solutions to daily business challenges.
- Complete a capstone course that allows you to take on a challenge at your current organization and create real-world solutions that influence the bottom line.
Once you master these relevant, desirable and transferable skills, the opportunities to make a global impact are unlimited and can catapult your career in procurement, revenue excellence, operations excellence, performance excellence and more.
- Must hold a bachelor degree from a regionally accredited U.S. university/college, or its equivalent
- Minimum undergraduate overall grade point averages of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Official transcript(s)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission