The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Kettering College is designed for registered nurses who have an associate degree or its equivalent in nursing. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Community Health
- Nursing Informatics
- Health Care Research
- Nursing Theory
- Issues & Trends in Health Care
Graduates are prepared to serve as leaders in the field and improve health care outcomes for individuals, families, and communities.
This bachelor completion program requires 127-128 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Program requirements: 48-49 credits
- Completion of an associate degree or its equivalent in nursing
- Possession and maintenance of an unencumbered and unrestricted registered nurse license in a U.S. state
- A current copy of a government issued photo ID can be required to verify identity of students throughout the program
- Transcripts reflecting a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above (on a 4.0 scale)
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission