Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Kettering College is designed for registered nurses who have an associate degree or its equivalent in nursing. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Community Health
- Nursing Informatics
- Health Care Research
- Nursing Theory
- Issues & Trends in Health Care
Graduates are prepared to serve as leaders in the field and improve health care outcomes for individuals, families, and communities.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This bachelor completion program requires 127-128 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Program requirements: 48-49 credits
- Completion of an associate degree or its equivalent in nursing
- Possession and maintenance of an unencumbered and unrestricted registered nurse license in a U.S. state
- A current copy of a government issued photo ID can be required to verify identity of students throughout the program
- Transcripts reflecting a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above (on a 4.0 scale)
Not authorized in the American states and territories: California, Florida, Massachusetts, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, or the Marshall Islands.
Kettering College is four-year private college located in Kettering, Ohio, a suburb of Dayton, Ohio. Kettering is owned by the Kettering Medical Center and is chartered by the Seventh-Day Adventist Church. The school was founded in 1967 and a state charter granted in 1968 gave the college the ability to instruct in the arts, sciences, and allied health professions.
The College offers certificate programs, associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and master’s degrees in health sciences and medical practice subjects. Several programs are offered in fully online formats.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.