The online Diploma in Organizational Leadership program from Kentucky Community and Technical College System is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to advance their careers and assume leadership roles in a variety of businesses and organizations. Courses explore topics such as:
- Interpersonal Communication
- Supervisory Management
- Financial Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Professional Development
This program is offered in two formats:
- Learn on Demand offers 100% online self-paced learning with multiple start dates per semester.
- Learn by Term provides traditional semester-based online courses with set start and finish times.
Students must designate a KCTCS college as their Home College. The KCTCS Home College must have program approval to award the credential. Online classes are delivered by different KCTCS colleges, and the Home College accepts all system-wide online courses delivered by other KCTCS colleges.
This diploma program requires 39-46 credits for completion.
- Official high school transcript or GED transcript
- Official test scores (ACT, SAT, COMPASS, Wonderlic, or KYOTE)
- AP scores, if applicable
- College transcripts, if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges