Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Kent State University provides students with the knowledge and skills required to meet the future challenges of professional nursing, influence the future of health care, and advance their careers. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Leadership & Management
- Health Promotion
- Health Care Policy
- Evidence Based Practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$468.00
Out of State Rate:$478.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $456
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $466
- Distance Learning Fee (per credit): $12
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 36 core credits & 19 foundational credits
- Evidence of graduation in good standing from a state-approved associate degree or diploma nursing program
- A college or diploma transcript with an earned GPA of 2.0 or higher for all complete college coursework
- Completion of first-year science courses with a GPA of 2.0 of higher
- Verifiable registered nurse license in the state where you will complete your clinical requirements
Accreditation & Licensing
American Podiatric Medical Association, Council on Podiatric Medical Education
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program is only available to students in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, US Virgin Islands (Pending inquiry)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.