The online Post Master's Certificate in Women's Health Nurse Practitioner provides nurses who already have a graduate degree in nursing the additional specialized knowledge and clinical experience to prepare them for the women's health nurse practitioner role.
The certificate meets the educational requirements for national certification examination.
- An active, unrestricted RN license in the state in which practicum hours will be completed
- An earned master's degree in nursing or a doctorate in nursing practice from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum 3.0 graduate GPA (4.0 scale)
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Transcript(s) of all previous graduate coursework
- Syllabi of all courses to considered for transfer in the gap analysis
- Three letters of reference from health care professionals or faculty members
- International students have added requirements
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission