Post Master's Certificate in Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
Kent State University
The online Post Master's Certificate in Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist provides nurses who already have a graduate degree in nursing the additional specialized knowledge to prepare them for the adult gerontology clinical nurse specialist role.
The certificate meets the educational requirements for the national certification examination.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
American Podiatric Medical Association, Council on Podiatric Medical Education
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- An active, unrestricted RN license in the state in which practicum hours will be completed
- An earned master's degree in nursing or a doctorate in nursing practice from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum 3.0 graduate GPA (4.0 scale)
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Transcript(s) of all previous graduate coursework
- Syllabi of all courses to considered for transfer in the gap analysis
- Three letters of reference from health care professionals or faculty members
- International students have added requirements
This program is only available to students residing in Arizona, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Kent State University is a large public university with its main campus located in Kent, Ohio. In addition to its main campus, Kent State also has campuses throughout Ohio in Burton, Salem, Warren, New Philadelphia, Ashtabula, Jackson Township, and East Liverpool. Founded in 1910 as the Kent State Normal School, it began as a school to train teachers. Over the years, the university has expanded and today offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in many different areas of study including liberal arts, history, journalism, business and several others.
Kent State offers students many different areas of study and degree levels, including certificates, bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, and a doctoral program in nursing available in online formats.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.