Post Master's Certificate in Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
The online Post Master's Certificate in Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist provides nurses who already have a graduate degree in nursing the additional specialized knowledge to prepare them for the adult gerontology clinical nurse specialist role.
The certificate meets the educational requirements for the national certification examination.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$515.00
Out of State Rate:$928.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$8,755.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$15,776.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- An active, unrestricted RN license in the state in which practicum hours will be completed
- An earned master's degree in nursing or a doctorate in nursing practice from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum 3.0 graduate GPA (4.0 scale)
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Transcript(s) of all previous graduate coursework
- Syllabi of all courses to considered for transfer in the gap analysis
- Three letters of reference from health care professionals or faculty members
- International students have added requirements
Accreditation & Licensing
American Podiatric Medical Association, Council on Podiatric Medical Education
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program is only available to students residing in Arizona, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.