Master of Science in Nursing
The online Master of Science in Nursing prepares nurses for advanced clinical roles while making them eligible for national certification as well as provide the foundation for further post-graduate and doctoral-level study.
Students can choose from any of the following concentrations to define their career path:
- Clinical Nurse Specialist / Adult/Gerontology
- Nurse Practitioner / Adult/Gerontology Acute Care
- Nurse Practitioner/ Adult/Gerontology Primary Care
- Nurse Practitioner / Family
- Nurse Practitioner / Pediatric Primary Care
- Nurse Practitioner / Psychiatric/Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner / Women's Health
- Nurse Educator
- Nursing & Healthcare Management
- MSN/MBA dual degree
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$515.00
Out of State Rate:$928.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,510.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$31,552.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Have an active, unrestricted RN license in the state in which clinical coursework will be completed.
- You have earned a baccalaureate and/or graduate degree from an accredited registered nursing program.
- An RN with a bachelor's degree in a non-nursing field will be considered based on review of a portfolio submitted with the application.
- You have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 point scale.
- Applicants with a lower GPA may be considered for conditional admission according to the University Graduate Admission Policy
- You have successfully completed an undergraduate level statistics course in the past 5 years with a grade of ""C"" or better.
Accreditation & Licensing
American Podiatric Medical Association, Council on Podiatric Medical Education
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
This program is only available to students residing in Arizona, Alabama, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia and Minnesota.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.