The Bachelor of Technical and Applied Studies degree is designed for students beginning a degree program or transfer students who want to complete a four-year program.
Students cover a broad range of topics, including networking, programming, multimedia design, and computer security. Students may opt to complete a concentration, including:
- Applied Business
- Computer Technology Application Development
- Computer Technology Applied Computer Security and Forensics Technology
- Computer Technology General
- Computer Technology Internet/Multimedia
- Computer Technology Networking
Program requires completion of 120 credit hours. High school diploma or GED.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission