Bachelor of Technical & Applied Studies
The Bachelor of Technical and Applied Studies degree is designed for students beginning a degree program or transfer students who want to complete a four-year program.
Students cover a broad range of topics, including networking, programming, multimedia design, and computer security. Students may opt to complete a concentration, including:
- Applied Business
- Computer Technology Application Development
- Computer Technology Applied Computer Security and Forensics Technology
- Computer Technology General
- Computer Technology Internet/Multimedia
- Computer Technology Networking
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
Additional Fees :$15,840.00
Fees Overview :
Tuition based on flat per semester rate for full time students (12-18 credits). Regional campus tuition is calculated by residency and course level.
In-state lower division: $2,832 per semester
In-state upper division: $3,319 per semester
- Distance Learning Fee (all students, per credit hour): $12
- Instructional Fee (per credit hour for upper division courses): $98
- Instructional Fee (per credit hour for lower division courses): $142
- Non-Ohio Resident Fee (non-residents only, per credit): $10
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$40,444.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$41,644.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Program requires completion of 120 credit hours. High school diploma or GED.
Accreditation & Licensing
American Podiatric Medical Association, Council on Podiatric Medical Education
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not all of Kent State's online programs are available in every state. Students should check prior to enrollment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.