The online Master of Science in Applied Engineering in Electrical program is offered to meet the needs of students who wish to pursue advanced studies in modern electrical engineering and technologies in order to fulfill their personal or career goals. The curriculum prepares students to demonstrate an ability to apply mathematics to advanced engineering related problems and to design and conduct experiments and then analyze and interpret the results. Graduates are able to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems; communicate effectively in various formats; and design experiments using sound engineering principles.
- Official transcript
- An official copy of scores from the “General Test” of the GRE if applicable, or have attained an aggregate undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience or have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
- Test scores may be waived, if:
- an applicant has 4 or more years of relevant work experience earned after receiving their first baccalaureate degree or
- a 3.5 undergraduate GPA or better.
- At least two recommendations
- A Statement of Purpose
- A current resume
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges